Life Factory Life Factory

WHAT COINCIDENCE!

Graphics should deffenetly be better. I'm kind of suprised, because i'm working on very similiar animation (started 2 weeks ago, but i have a break now for a week). And you know what? I choosed the same song, but acoustic version. WHAT COINCIDENCE! Check out my version:

users.volja .net/spika123/NoName.html

OrigamiNugget responds:

Are you giving me a low score because you had a similar idea? What, you think I stole this idea from you? This is a remake of a cartoon i made and never submitted from over a year ago.

Wasted Youth Wasted Youth

lip-sync!

I like it. Graphics are very good, and story is good, but sound is not ok. The problem is that you set all sounds to "start", when you should set them to "stream". I hope you will do a few more episodes of "Wasted Youth", because this one is good.

TooF is serious business TooF is serious business

Funny!

That's exactly how I imaganed all those users that reviewed toof parodies with really bad comments. A lot of them wrote "LogoPresents's graphics are much better. Yours sucks!" But graphics of the most toof parodies were basicly the same as toof graphics.

Talk to Me Talk to Me

Wow!

At the beginning i thought " this movie isn't so bad. it's very similiar to Doki's movies". But at the and i was just... "WOW!" It is very good idea and it was done perfectly! Good job!

Moleman Moleman

Hehe

Hehe, that was funny! But the "user section" was even funnier than animation! And the alternate part was great!